What this Privacy Notice covers
Asset House are the data controllers (referred to in this notice as 'we' or 'us') of your personal data for the purposes of applicable data protection legislation in relation to the services offered by Asset House.
As mandated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this privacy notice explains:
- How and why we collect and use your personal data
- The type of personal data that we collect
- When and why we share your personal data with other organisations
- The rights and choices you have in relation to the personal data we hold about you
How and why we collect your personal data
Every time you visit our website, https://www.assethse.com, we collect data which we use to contact you about out services.
The legal basis we use for processing your data is GDPR Article 6(1) a, consent.
What we collect and how it is used
We collect a minimum amount of data, consisting of the following;
Your IP address
The name of your company
Your email address
The pages on our website that you visited
We use this information to contact you about niche asset protection and management services in which we feel you may be interested.
When and why we share your personal data with other organisations
How long the information is kept for
Your personal data is only kept as long as necessary for us to conduct business with you as mandated by GDPR Article 5(1) (e).
You have certain rights under UK Data Protection law including:
- The right to be informed (this Privacy Notice)
- The right of access to your personal data (to obtain copies of your personal data)
- The right of rectification (to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected)
- The right of erasure (to have your personal data deleted)
- The right to restrict processing (to limit the use of your personal data)
- The right to data portability (to receive and share copies of your personal data with other data controllers)
- The right to object to processing (if used for direct marketing purposes)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling (decisions made by automated means)
Further information about your rights are available on Information Commissioner’s Office website, here.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we collect, store, or use your personal data please contact us using any of the following methods;
In person or by mail: Asset House Piccadilly Limited, 14, Waterloo Place, Pall Mall, London. SW1Y 4AR